Motor vehicle licenses - Krugersdorp area

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic Post Order

#1 Guest_Big H_*

Guest_Big H_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:37

Can anybody please point me in the direction of a place that does motor vehicle licensing in the Krugersdorp area??? I nee to get my trailer licensed. My son forgot to do it and the license expired three months ago.

#2 AndreZA

AndreZA

Ultimate Hubber

• Members
  • 21 318 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:40

I think the licence dapartment is next to home affairs. I alwasy go there because they are not as busy as all the other places.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
---------------------------
“Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.” - Jon Bon Jovi

#3 Fester

Fester

Ultimate Hubber

• Members
  • 1 203 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:41

Die lisensie afdeling is net af van Robert Broom in Delporton. Dieselfde afdraai as die Krugersdorp vliegveld, langs die wildtuin.

#4 Guest_Big H_*

Guest_Big H_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:43

Ek soek eintlik een van die plekke soos Test Best in Pretoria waar jy net die goed ingee en hulle doen die res. Dankie so ver!!!!!!

#5 AndreZA

AndreZA

Ultimate Hubber

• Members
  • 21 318 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:46

O okay. Hier waar ek bly is daar 'n paar Engen garages wat dit doen.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
---------------------------
“Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.” - Jon Bon Jovi

#6 javadude

javadude

Ultimate Hubber

• Members
  • 5 192 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:46

I know there used to be a place on Ontdekkers road about 1 km after the Burger Box roadhouse going towards Westgate. Its where i did my cars license when i used to live in KDorp.

I just reread your post, the place i'm referring to is a roadworthy place.
velo2009-01-26 00:48:03

#7 Guest_Big H_*

Guest_Big H_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:49

O okay. Hier waar ek bly is daar 'n paar Engen garages wat dit doen.

Thanx Mampara ...... gee my net 'n naam asseblief sodat ek kan bel. My tyd is min ek moet 13h00 die huurkar by Lanseria kry terugkom en inpak. Ons vlieg later vanmiddag na Windhoek.

#8 Daxiet

Daxiet

Ultimate Hubber

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:54

At the Ruimsig Spar on the left is a Biltong shop that advertise they do it. For some reason I read the board while walking to Spar. Corner Hendrik Potgieter and Doreen.

The license department is generally very quick, I use to do my renewals there and never really was dissappointed. Fester's direction are spot on. Head for Jack Taylor airfield if you change your mind and want to venture a DIY trip to the license department.

Daxiet2009-01-26 01:56:43